Your client’s life insurance policy is an asset.
Make sure it performs.
We are life insurance experts who can actively manage your policies to mimimize premium payments and improve financial performance.
ILS is member of Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA).
NY State Disclosure
Our proven technology, process and controls
manage life insurance policies owned by both
institutional investor and family office clients.
Summary services may include:
- Policy valuation including longevity stress testing
- Document review
- Verification of premium payments
- Monthly recalibration of minimum premium payments
- Updated policy information
- COI monitoring
- Updated insured medical & related information
- Mortality tracking & death benefit collection
Sell a Policy
We are a nationally licensed purchaser of life insurance policies with a proven record and reputation
for vigilant fair dealing. We work directly with policy owners and financial intermediaries.
Does my Client’s Policy Qualify for Sale?
To qualify, your client should be at least 65 years old with a medically documented health status change in the last 3 years and their policy should be at least two years old with a death benefit of at least $50,000.